- Cooking at the table
No problem! Here you can set up a new password.
If you don't get an e-mail with your access data, please make sure that you have already registered with us. As soon as you are registered, you can login with your e-mail address and your password.
In case you still have problems logging in, please turn to us by e-mail: email@example.com
Free delivery from CHF 80.-
Customers, who decide for a Kuhn Rikon product, profit from outstanding warranty services. Even if an article is not any more available, the spare parts are – for another 15 years and sometimes even longer. The entire Kuhn Rikon branded product range will be repaired by our specifically trained specialists. Kuhn Rikon provides these exceptional services worldwide.
How to test whether your DUROTHERM cookware is absolutely airand watertight:
1. Take off the side-grips and/or the handle.
2. Completely immerse the cold DUROTHERM cookware at an angle in a hot water bath (at least 50 ºC). Caution: protect your hands from the hot water!
3. If air bubbles start rising, this indicates that there is a leak. Do not use the cookware any more, and send it in to be checked.
4. If no air bubbles appear, the cookware has no leaks and you can continue to use.
5. Refit the side-grip or handle.
KUHN RIKON AG
Tel. +41 52 396 03 50
Fax +41 52 396 02 92
Monday to Friday
09.00 a.m. – 18.00 p.m.
09.00 a.m. – 04.00 p.m.
KUHN RIKON AG
Telefon +49 (0) 711 6205 77 88
Send us your cookware for repair or inspection. We will process your repair within one working day, and will deliver by post.
Would you rather not travel to the post office? With Webstamp from the Post Office, the postman comes to your home or to a workplace in Switzerland and picks up the package.
Please note that cost estimates for repairs will be made from an amount of more than CHF 50.- (or at the express customer's request). Any amount less than CHF 50.- will be charged directly.